Thursday 10 March 2016

Time Update

Here I have evaluated whether I have stuck to my time plan so far, Keeping to my time plan is crucial for the development of this project as I do not want to fall behind because my work will become rushed and not to the best of my ability. 

  • DVD Cover Plan
  • Magazine cover Plan 
  • Title sequence Mock 
  • Magazine Mock Up
  • DVD Mock Up
  • DVD audience Feedback
  • Magazine Cover Feedback
  • Title sequence Feedback
  • Hair and Make Up 
  • Filming
These two months have again been very successful, I have completed everything I aimed to do in these two months. Although I did not set myself as many tasks to complete these were the more important, in detail tasks that took longer to complete to a high standard such as, filming and planning. These two months have been crucial to the development of my project as I made several mocks ups and gathered together audience research in order to see if it appealed to them. Gathering audience research has allowed me to see the positives and negatives regarding my mock ups, this now allows me to go back and change them so that they are overall more appealing to my specific target audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment