Friday 18 December 2015

iMovie - Title Sequence Conventions

A Typical Media convention of title sequence is when the main characters are introduced to the audience. From my research I found that this Part of the Title sequence is Key as it informs the audience of who the main characters are and their personalities. When experimenting with iMovie I found that I could insert videos within boxes to show my character doing other activities. I achieved this by placing my chosen clip on top of the clip of my character, I then selected the box 'picture in picture. This then placed the clip in a box within my first clip, i could also change the thickness and colour of the border to match the theme of my title sequence. 
I will be using this feature when producing my title sequence because, I can use this feature to introduce my characters and show off their personalities to the young audience. Also, using this feature I am sticking to typical media conventions associated with title sequences therefore, I can achieve a professional high quality title sequence that will appeal and make sense to my young audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment