Thursday 31 December 2015

Time Update

Here I have evaluated whether I have stuck to my time plan so far, Keeping to my time plan is crucial for the development of this project as I do not want to fall behind because my work will become rushed and not to the best of my ability. 
I feel that these two months have been very successful according to my time plan. In these two months I wanted to focus on experimenting with the camera and the different technologies available, I have successfully achieved this as I have experimented with Green screen Technology and explored iMovie and its features. Within these two months I also completed my storyboard that was bought over from the last two months, this has allowed me to test elements of my storyboard to see how hard they are to film, this has led me to revisiting my storyboard and changing some elements. However, I have not yet completed plans for my DVD and magazine covers as I want to prioritise my main task which is, my title sequence. 

  • Storyboard
  • DVD Cover Plan
  • Magazine Cover Plan
  • Location Planning
  • Technology available 
  • Test Shots 
  • Potential changes
  • Filming 
  • Mise en Scene Prop Planning
  • Costume Research 
  • Music 
  • Plot synopsis 

No comments:

Post a Comment