Monday 30 November 2015

Experimenting with iMovie - Changing Speeds

Here I have experimented with another feature available on iMovie, which is editing clips to run at different speeds.  Here I filmed the model on a normal Cannon EOS 1100D with no effects, when I uploaded it onto iMovie I was then able to edit the video and adjust the speed. Once I had imported the clip onto iMovie I was able to adjust the speed by clicking on the speed button that looks like a small speed dial and then you can adjust what speed you want the video at personally I like this feature on iMovie as I can create different dynamics and moods within my video. For example the 1920’s were a very fast paced exciting era and with this feature I can speed up my characters dancing to represent this.  Also I can slow videos down using this feature for when I would like to capture something in slow motion for example when a character drops an item or losses something to add to the dramatic impact. Overall, I feel that this feature is highly effective and I will be using it in the production of my title sequence.


No comments:

Post a Comment