Monday 30 November 2015

Experimenting With iMovie - Transitions

 Transitions are vital to TV title sequences as they keep the sequence fun and exciting especially to younger target audiences. Here I have used technology available on iMovie in order to make scene transitions more appealing to my younger target audience. iMovie offers a large range of transitions that you can place between clips. I particularly think that the slide in and out transitions will be effective for my TV title sequence when introducing characters. It also like how at the end of the clip I was able to fade the clip out to black to reveal my programmes name and logo because it is a traditional convention of TV title sequence and will therefore look more professional. I feel that the only downside to adding transitions to my clips is that they cut them short, as I would like to use this feature in my TV title sequence I will take this into account and make my clips longer than I need. Transitions make the cut between scenes smoother and more professional looking overall creating a more eye catching TV title sequence.








No comments:

Post a Comment