Monday 2 November 2015

Experimenting - Green Screen


Here I have experimented with the green screen technology that is an option when making my title sequence. Here I have taken inspiration from the tray beaker title sequence where as series of images are shown quickly to highlight her personality in the program.  I feel that the quick moving images are effective in title sequences as they are appealing and attract the audiences attention, with the use of green screen I can also use a variety of backgrounds that change in time to the model to establish the setting of the program. Here I have used Cannon 400D to take a variety of photographs of my model, I set up the studio with a green screen background and a variety of lights so I could take a clear high quality photograph. Once I had taken photographs of the model and my desired background I uploaded them to iMovie. Using iMovie I was able to place the two images on top of each other and use the green screen button to remove the green background and replace it with my desired background. I then edited the time frame so that the images move quickly and smoothly into each other.  I feel that the short clip I have made using green screen technology is effective because, it demonstrates that I have taken my research into account as I have used the Tracy Beaker sequence as inspiration. Finally, I feel that this technique is highly effective for title sequences as it moves quickly and effectively creating a fun and exciting tone to the programme. 



No comments:

Post a Comment