Monday 30 November 2015

Experimenting With iMovie - Colour Filters


When exploring iMovie I found that it offered a variety of colour filters that I can use to make my title sequence more appealing to a younger target audience.  Here I have experimented with a few of the many colour filters available by adding them to the clips I’ve produced. When experimenting I particularly liked the black and white theme and the silent era filters because they tie in with my time travelling/historic theme.  The colour filters I will use in my TV title sequence will highlight the historic theme to the young target audience as it will look old fashioned yet fun and interesting. I particularly like the silent era effect, as when speeded up it will mimic the Charlie Chaplain silent movie era look, which again will be eye catching and entertaining for my younger audience.


No comments:

Post a Comment