Friday 30 October 2015

Time Update

Here I have evaluated whether I have stuck to my time plan so far, Keeping to my time plan is crucial for the development of this project as I do not want to fall behind because my work will become rushed and not to the best of my ability. 
In these two months I have already not stuck to my initial time plan, instead I have done various tasks that I feel are more important for helping me develop my ideas later on in the project.  In these two months I planned to complete several research and planning tasks, I feel that in depth research is essential to any project as it inspires you when designing and making your own media products.  I have crossed out the ones I have completed;

  • Target audience Research
  • Mood board 
  • Magazine research 
  • DVD research  
  • Title sequence Research 
  • Research Evaluation
  • Magazine cover Plan
  • DVD cover plan 
  • Storyboard 
I have completed many of the research tasks however, I have not completed any planning tasks such as, my storyboard and DVD cover plans. This is because I have   prioritised my research as I feel that research is essential creating professional products that follow media conventions. I also prioritised creating a theme and Logo   for my Title sequence as you cannot create a storyboard when you do not know the basic theme for your children's TV drama. 

No comments:

Post a Comment