Monday 19 October 2015

Logo Development

Here I have experimented with a variety of fonts that I feel convey my theme and are appropriate for the logo for my children's TV Drama. many of these fonts have positives and negatives so here I have made a table to compare my logos and gather feedback on each logo to help me decide which is best for my TV programme. Following up from my research of existing Children's TV Logos I found that the most effective ones were the simple easy to read ones as they stand out against any background. also when researching existing TV programme logos they all conveyed their theme and target audience through the fonts and images they used. Also when researching existing logos I found that they all used bright eye catching colours that are appealing to young target audiences. When designing my logo I will use a simple yet eye-catching colour so that I can easily incorporate it in my DVD and magazine covers.

Experimenting with Colour
 
Here I have experimented with a variety of colours with my chosen font for my logo, I feel that adding colour makes the logo bolder and more appealing to my young target audience. I personally like the maroon coloured logo at the top as maroon is a unisex colour that will appeal to boys and girls therefore allowing my programme to appeal to a mass audience. I also like the maroon as it emphasises the time travelling theme as it isn't a modern colour like the electric blue and hot pink that I could of used. overall for my final logo I have chosen the maroon coloured logo as it is versatile and will appeal to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment