Tuesday 13 October 2015

Sub Task - Developed Magazine Research

Here I have chosen three of the most popular Children’s TV Dramas and their magazines; this will help me to see how the magazine links to the program and its title sequences. By further developing my research I will be able to analyse more magazine conventions and it will also give me inspiration when it comes to designing and making my own Magazine cover. 




From this research I found that these magazines link to their program and, title sequences by using the same memorable logo as their mastheads so that it is familiar to the reader/audience. I also found that they give the reader exclusives about upcoming episodes and relate every article and activity to certain characters in the programme. I can now use this research to design and make an effective magazine cover that like the one I have analysed links directly back to the TV programme and its characters. Overall this will help me to make a realistic magazine cover that will follow all the media conventions of a children's magazine. 

No comments:

Post a Comment