Thursday 15 October 2015

Sub Task - DVD Research Developed

Here I have chosen two popular Children’s TV Dramas and their DVD covers; this will help me to see how the DVD covers links to the program and its title sequences. By further developing my research I will be able to analyse more DVD cover conventions and it will also give me inspiration when it comes to designing and making my own DVD cover. 


From this research I found that these DVD covers link to their program and, title sequences by using the same memorable logo as their mastheads so that it is familiar to the reader/audience. I also found that they all use their main characters on the front covers to show the audience who is important in the programme. I can now use this research to design and make an effective DVD cover that like the one I have analysed links directly back to the TV programme and its characters. Overall this will help me to make a realistic DVD cover that will follow all the media conventions of a children's DVD cover. 

No comments:

Post a Comment