Thursday 15 October 2015

Sub-Task Research Conclusion

What Was Effective?
I personally feel that all the DVD and magazine covers I researched were highly effective and appealing to their specific target audiences. All magazine and DVD covers followed all the typical media conventions that I feel worked to their advantage and make the overall product look more professional and eye catching to the customers when on the shop shelves. When designing my covers I will take these features that I have found effective into account in order to make a professional and appealing cover for my target audience that relates to my TV drama series. 

Magazine Cover - Similarities
Here I have made a mind map of all the similarities between the Magazine covers I have researched; this is so that I can clearly see all the conventional features of children’s TV Drama magazine covers quickly and effectively. I will also refer back to the mind map when designing the cover for for my magazine so I know what conventional features I should include in order to make a successful and memorable Magazine cover that will appeal to my target audience. 

DVD Cover - Similarities 

Here I have made a mind map of all the similarities between the Children's DVD covers I have researched; this is so that I can clearly see all the conventional features of children’s TV DVD covers quickly and effectively. I will also refer back to the mind map when designing the cover for my DVD so that I know what conventional features I should include in order to make a successful and professional looking DVD cover.

No comments:

Post a Comment