Monday 19 October 2015

Existing Logo Research


Before creating a logo for my TV drama I wanted to look at existing logos that attract a similar target audience to my own program. With well known TV programs such as Bob the builder, Sesame Street and Doctor Who, among other popular Children’s TV shows that all attract the same age range for my target audience. Are all competing to actrract younger views with bright colours to funky typefaces. When analysing existing logos I will analyse the typeface, colour used and overall appearance in order to see what works best and is appealing to my audience.





Overall, from my research of existing logos I have found that all children's TV program logos are bold and bright in order to capture the audiences attention. I have found that the type face must be clear and easy for the young target audience to read independently, the type face must also highlight the theme of the program to the audience so that they know what the show is about before they watch it. When designing my logo I will keep these features in mind so that i can create a professional and appealing logo for my time traveling program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment