Sunday 18 October 2015

TV Drama Name


Here I have Brainstormed potential names for my Children's TV drama that is based on the theme of time. After Brainstorming a range of potential names I conducted a survey amongst my target audience so that I could find out what name appealed to them the most. I chose five of the names I felt were the most appropriate and used these in the survey. For my survey I asked 30 children both boys and, girls aged 6-10 what name they thought was catchy and appealing to them. The results from the survey can be found in the the table below.
Overall from my survey I found out that ‘Time Travellers’ was the most popular name as 1/3 of the children I asked found it catchy and appealing. I also think this was the most suitable name for my TV drama as it clearly conveys the time traveling theme to the young target audience. Even though it is a very simple name I feel that it is catchy and memorable and will work well of TV and DVD covers on shop shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment